- Parade at 10 am (Line-up @ 9:15 by campgrounds)
- Park Vendors/Games at Chavez Memorial Park following Parade
- Fire Department BBQ from 11 am to 1 pm at Park
- Car Show during the day at Salinas Pueblo Missions NM
- Poker during the day at Mountainair Bakery
- Great Salt Lick Contest at Cibola Arts Gallery
- Runway Show at 2 pm at Mountainair Emporium
- Fireworks at Night ($5 per carload) at Rodeo Gounds
- Dance following Fireworks ($3 person/$5 couple/$1 Under 12) at Dr. Saul Community Center
- Rodeo on Sunday at Rodeo Grounds
- The Taco Stand during the car show & dance, the horseshoes at the park & the price of admission for the fireworks & dance go to benefit the MHS Varsity Athletics Program.
- Also having a 50/50 raffle all day during the parade, park, car show, fireworks & dance with the winner being announced at the dance at 10:30 pm to also benefit Varsity Athletics. Must be present to win 50/50 raffle.
- Please like and share to spread the word!
Posting has been a bit sparce... but I just got an email with the events (as of today) for the town 4th of July Celebration or Jubilee as it is sometimes called! Things might change and the best way to be in the know is to look at our community bulletin boards. But, here is what we've got so far!
Current posts are few and far between, but there is a lot to discover about from past posts on what to do in this area!